Friday, April 3, 2009

Samba

So tonight Jordan and myself learned the Samba. It is quite fun but took a while for me to get the hang of it. We even re-named a step the awkward trot, because it was different. The funny thing is we practiced it so much that the other trot became awkward. There is a move where you spin 4 times in a row (both people). I got so dizzy, it was hilarious! In fact both of us could not do the next move for a while because we couldn't hold still without falling over. It was a good time for all! Next time is the west coast swing. So excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having so much fun. I wish there was a recital or something at the end we could all come and laugh at you, oops I mean come and support you.

Ruth said...

Now I've got "The Girl From Ipanema" in my head.