So I went to REI today and bought a new toy! I like to hike the Narrows and may be going again this summer with some friends and so I decided that I needed to get a water filter. I have been twice and if I hike/backpack/camp near water this will be worth it. So I had a coupon and some money with REI so I got a great deal!!!!! This filter is freakin' fast, it can put out 2 liters in 1 minute - it's amazing. I love REI, it is one of my favorite places to go! I just had to show off my new toy :)
3 comments:
We went to REI today too to get some head lamps and hiking socks for our camping trip down South during Spring Break! Imagine that! =)
wow! Nice TOY!! I bombed tryouts today, so I'll probably be with you when you use it in the Narrows!
Awesome! Nice choice. We need to go shopping more often!!
Post a Comment