I am still in the market to buy a house, which is quite exciting yet I have realized that trying to actually buy a house is the pitts. Everyone is trying to buy right now so the houses that are worth buying and at a price I can afford go really quickly. I have put down offers on 2 houses already, and have basically been out bid both times. If any of you know of a wonderful, beautiful house on sale right now in the south part of Salt Lake County to North Utah County let me know! Until then I will look at interesting houses including the pee house (ask me about this individually if you want to know. It was disgusting!) I do have the best realtor in the business, so I am convinced that when the right house comes around I will get it. I just need to be patient!
I went to the Billy Joel Elton John Concert in February - so great! Thanks Kelly!!!!! I especially loved Billy Joel - yes we sang Piano Man!


I haven't told anyone about this yet, so sorry family if you read this before I get around to telling you but... the South Jordan Chamber of Commerce has deemed me South Jordan Middle Schools' "Teacher of the Year". I get to go to a fancy luncheon on the 7th and be recognized and such. It will be fun. They have asked that I bring a group to play for them, but there isn't much space for my top band so I am going to bring my Jazz Band and hope all turns out well.
Until Next time!

5 comments:
WOW congrats!!! Good for you on the teacher of the year! I'm sure you do an excellent job and totally deserve it. YAY!!! Sounds interesting about the house search. If you were here in Vegas I'd tell you to come be my neighbor. :) Good luck to you and glad to see you're alive and well.
Wow. Teach of the year that is really great. Billy Joel and Elton John that would be amazing (at least that's what Dustin keeps telling me). I am super jealous. Good luck with the house hunting.
Congrats on your award, Sis!!! :) You are amazing!
Congrats on the Teacher of the Year thing!! I guess that's why we have blogs- to let everyone in on things we meant to tell them but haven't. :) I also know of a fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bath short sale right next to us.... I know you want to come be our next door neighbor, so just give in and put in an offer. I will even bring you cookies sometimes... I know, totally tempting! If you have any doubts, just let Martha talk you out of them! :)
Way to go Mecqae! Hey, I'm glad I got to see you for fifteen seconds on Tuesday! Talk to you later! (I know, I went a little crazy with the exclamation points, sorry 'bout that)
Post a Comment