Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Many Things...

So my life has had a lot of change since I last wrote. I have decided to buy a place of my own instead of renting. So with that in mind I have moved into my grandma's house for the next month or so. It saves me a little bit of money and she is out of town until the beginning of March. It has made my commute a little longer to everything but my gas mileage has become amazing (everything is freeway).

I have also taken up snow boarding. I have been 2x's now and have had a blast. I have learned how to fall if I need to and if I don't need to. I have to admit that it hurts a lot more when you don't mean to fall. The county rec does this program called Snow Blitz where students can pay a certain amount of money and they will bus them from the school to Brighton Ski Resort and give them lessons and free time to ski or board. They of course need chaperone's, so I volunteered. The lessons, rentals, and lift pass is all free so I am getting to learn courtesy of the county rec :) One of these days I am going to be amazing!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moke, you are amazing! Oh, you mean at snowboarding? Oh, okay, well you can take a little while longer to get amazing at that, too. ;)