So what an exciting summer! Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged but here you go its all in one! So this summer I had a blast! I went to the Narrows with some friends. We did all 17ish miles in 2 days, not to mention the flash flood.
I went to California to visit Sarah with my friend Juli. We were there nearly a week and had a blast!!!!! We were able to do Disneyland for 3 days (for the price of one may I add), the beach, and Harry Potter (which is $11 in Cali - WOW). It was definitely a great time to be had by all! We bought a fantastic picture of the 3 of us posing for Splash Mountain. Don't we look awesome :)
I then went to Cali again with some other friends for the day. Yes we hopped on the bus Friday night, drove all night long, arrived early Saturday morning, went to Disney, and then hopped on at midnight and drove home through the night. It was a ton of fun! (I don't have any pics of this one right now, sorry).
Then this past weekend I went to Washington with Stacey to see Donelda and Amanda. We went to Seattle and walked down Pike Market - which had tons of flowers for way cheap. There is no excuse for a guy to live there and not buy flowers for the ladies. We went to the Blackberry festival and had yummy blackberry soda and wonderful roasted corn on the cob! We hung with Donelda's family and just had a great time. We were also able to go see Amanda who I haven't seen for 10 years and love to death. It was just plain fun!
So I guess I need to be a grown up again and actually work, but dang it I love to play!
2 Month Update
11 years ago










2 comments:
So this is why you became a teacher. So you can party all summer. It looks like fun. Love ya.
I'm so glad I was a part of your summer, however small but MASSIVE that it was. I love your guts - now can we please go see the Scarlet Pimpernell? :)
Post a Comment