Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer is here!

So with the Summer beginning I am so excited to play. During this past year I have learned tons of things! I have learned that I need great friends in my life. I am so excited for the summer, and I have great plans ahead that I can barely wait for!!! I started it a little early by hiking the same trail a few times with different friends. There is a little trail that I think everyone should know about, so when I find someone who hasn't been there I have to take them up. (if anyone wants to go just let me know!) So I took my friend Kelly up the trail and we had a blast!



The Wall of Terror!
It is up hill rock scrambling for a few hundred yards.
It kills my knees every time, but it is definitely worth it!

I was afraid that I would take Kelly all the way up the Wall of Terror and when we got to the Falls she would say "Thats it? We came all the way for this?" But she loved it!

Isn't it beautiful! I love it!

1 comment:

Mandee Lue said...

I'm next!! What are you doing Friday? Or Monday? Or any day!!