Tuesday was a great day! We (some friends and I) went and saw Wicked. I have been excited but had never really been bit by the Wicked bug. My friend gave me the sound track a year or so ago, and I listened to it, and realized I only liked a few songs. Well, then I saw the play and it has been playing in my car ever since. I love it!!!!! So we started the night at PF Changs and I ate the wonderful Sesame Chicken, mmm.
2 Month Update
11 years ago

3 comments:
JeAlOuS!!
I am glad to hear you liked it so much. Whenever I go in to something with high hopes, I am usually disappointed coming out. So that must have been a really great show for you to go in with that high of hopes and then come out liking it even more!
Me Either!! I LOVE that Wicked bug so much - I could KISS IT! :) Big grin...!
Post a Comment