I am currently playing in another play for Juan Diego High School. It is my all time favorite Disney Musical - yes Beauty and the Beast. They are doing a pretty good job with it and the music is a lot of fun to play. I am playing Clarinet and Bass Clarinet and transposing some flute parts. I joke around with my kids that my goal for the day/week is not to kill any students. I am so tired but have finally passed the angry tired and into the happy go lucky tired. I am excited for next week when I can finally sleep again, but until then I will just have fun playing. If anyone wants to come it is Thursday (tonight), Friday (which I am not playing in), and Saturday at 7:00 pm. I may be able to muster up some tickets or they are $8 at the door. If you have questions let me know! Love ya all :)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Wish we were closer so we could come see. Love ya.
Post a Comment