Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's finally over

Today we had our Jordan District Music Performance Assessment better known as Festival. This comes and goes every year and always stresses me out. We have an adjudicator aka judge that tells us how we are doing and there are also 5 other bands there making their judgments too. Well this year I didn't only have to participate in it with my students, I had to HOST it! I hate hosting festival. It is so much more stressful! The nice thing is, it's over! My kids kind of got nervous and didn't play like they usually do, but over all they did great. And did I mention that its over? :) Now I can sleep better, yay!

4 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

You did a great job!! And it sounded (all of it) so nice,too! What a fun time... and yay for you to get some sleep now! WOhoo!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Did you get to leave early? I am sure your kids were great!

April said...

Who was your adjudicator? I have a guess...

Mecqae said...

It was actually Craig Ferrin from SLCC. I would have liked to get Dr. Rohrer but they were only offering $85 and told us to get locals.