Thursday, February 12, 2009

Carma


So my cars name is Carma. Almost 5 years ago (come end of June) I bought Carma. My last car would leave me stranded and I liked to come and go as I pleased. So when I was hired as a teacher I went out and bought my baby. We have had many great memories together: trips to Moab, St. George, Yellow Stone, Zions, and many nights out with the people I love. Well today I made my last payment, yes folks she is MINE! I am ssssoooo excited!!!!! No more payments and she was my last debt. It just feels good - out of debt and I own my baby, woot woot!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Now you can by a house. Hahaha. We were pretty excited when we paid off our car as well.

Mandee Lue said...

SWEET!! Doesn't it feel SO GOOD?? Yay for Carma!

Anonymous said...

I got your text! That is the best news I have heard in a long time. I am sooooooo proud of you friend!!!!!! Way to be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now you can trade us for ours like we talked about, right?

Marissa said...

So fabulous! I am glad to see you are doing well and I hope SoJo is treating you wonderfully! Miss you guys!