Thursday, January 29, 2009

FOX TROT!

I am learning to dance! It is something that I have wanted to do for such a long time and now I have the opportunity to do it. My friend Jordan and I were talking a few months back and he mentioned that he wanted to take a Ballroom dance class but couldnt because of the time of the class. At that moment we decided that we were going to take a dance class together and found one that a friend of ours taught. So last friday was our first lesson and we learned the first 5 basic steps to the Fox Trot. It was so much fun! The funny thing is that neither of us dance at all, and so it is great watching us. I am sure we look funny, but who cares we are doing it. We got to the point that we could dance all through the room and do alright. The down side is that it is only every other week and I have to miss the next one. If any of you want to join the class let me know. I think the next dance we do is the Rumba, I am so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what makes life fun...just trying new things and living. Don't you just love being young and single?!

Brooke said...

That is fun. I've always wanted to learn to dance, but I'm not very cordinated.