I went to the
ColdPlay concert on Saturday, and WOW it was AMAZING! I went with my friend Jackie, her sister and brother-in-law, and her friend. It was a blast!!!!! Many times when you go to a concert or listen to a live
CD you are disappointed. Not with
ColdPlay though, they were just as good live and they are on
CD if not better :) They definitely know how to put on a concert - very entertaining and I
didn't get bored once. And you can't ignore their fantastic accents either. I
wasn't ready for them to end - and that was after about 1.5 to 2 hours of them. They of course sang Viva la Vida and other songs from that album (since it was the Viva La Vida tour) , but many others that I
didn't expect (because they were older). One of my all time favorites is Yellow - which they ended up singing at the end - after being brought back on stage by all the screaming fans (me included). It was a fantastic night and I would suggest to anyone who likes
ColdPlay to go to one of their concerts. YOU wont regret it at all!
1 comment:
I love Coldplay! And Yellow is one of my favorites, too. I will have to check out their concert sometime. Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment