I couldn't believe that Halloween was already here - I didn't even know what my costume was going to be. So it started off with me going to school for our teacher professional development day (no students) So I dressed up as our gym teacher (gym pants and a sweat shirt). Then I got WICKED TICKETS!!!!!
It took 2 hours to do so, but I got them - April 28th here I come :)Before all the halloween festivities began I decided to put on a different costume - a yard worker!(picture is coming) Basically I added a rake, gloves, a leaf blower, and tons of dirt from the leaf sucker. Really I just went over to my friend Kelly's house and helped her rake up her leaves. It took about an hour and a half and 11 bags, but it was a lot of fun! Since I had all the dirt on me I decided that I needed to go home and take a shower and really get dressed up. I decided to redo an old costume and became a hippie. I looked hot! I hit 2 parties and had a blast - Thanks Jenna and Heather! After eating too much food I came home and slept :)

2 comments:
You went all out! Hope you had fun!
A HIPPIE!!
Those jerks have ruined proper survival training for the rest of us. Remember organize before the rise.
Post a Comment